01905 779 602[email protected] Open Contact Form
- 2003 RCM, for speeds up to 300 CPM on cans ranging in diameter from 211 through 610.
- Individual 1st and 2nd operation seaming roll shanks
- Positive control of can/cover allows perfect alignment onto seaming chuck eliminating mis-assembly
- Proximity type no can-no end sensor with solid state controls
- Easy adjustment of can holding chuck springs assures positive spring deflection and hook forming pressure during seaming
- Single horizontal chain in-feed and 90° discharge
- Feed chain construction of extended pitch hardened stainless steel
- Positive control of can/cover allows perfect alignment onto seaming chuck, eliminating mis-assembly
- AC frequency/DC drive, top mounted motor for easy access
- PLC control system
- All parts effecting can height changes, i.e., cover feed, cover guides, can feed turret, and marker are supported and driven from the top housing avoiding problems of sliding shaft and key fits
- Unit elevation is easily changed by loosening five clamp screws and turning a crank. power elevation is also available.
For friendly & knowledgable help contact us on:
01905 779 602[email protected]
|Model Number||2003 RCM|
0-100 CPM,100-250 CPM,250-500 CPM
|Can Diameter Range||
|Can Height (mm)||
|Under Cover Gassing||YES|
|Stainless Steel Construction||YES|
We often work with
We supply, install and service commercial canning equipment for manufactures from a range of key sectors including but not limited to Craft Beer Breweries, Beverage Industry, Food Industry, Can Manufacturing, Pet Food and Powdered Applications.
If you’re not from one of these industries and would like to discuss your specific application please Get in Touch and one of our Commercial Canning Equipment experts will be in touch to offer helpful and impartial advice.
Get in touch
Some of our clients
What Our Customers Say About Us?
Of all of our surveyed customers, 100% would recommend us
The Pocket Guide To Evaluating Double Seams
Subscribe to the PSA UK newsletter and receive your FREE copy of The Pocket Guide To Evaluating Double Seams which is designed to help you understand everything you need to know about can seaming. Sent straight to your inbox.
As a member of the Barry-Wehmiller Family of companies, PneumaticScaleAngelus UK strives to be the kind of company that enables its associates to return home each day with a true sense of fulfillment - the kind of company that people enjoy working for, doing business with, investing in, and having as part of their families and communities.
By sending our associates home each night enriched by their experience with us rather than drained by it, we enable our team members to be better parents, better spouses, better friends and better members of the community. This belief is at the heart of Barry-Wehmiller’s Guiding Principles of Leadership, our vision document which has become the very foundation of our organization. It is based upon the conviction that communication, trust, celebration, respect and responsible freedom are important tenets of an ideal corporate culture. It’s what we mean when we say:
“We measure success by the way we touch the lives of people.”